Looking for resources to provide to your guests?
Share these resources with your guests and keep them safe and enjoying our coastline.
How can you support your guests to be safe on the beach and coastline?
- Print out our fact sheets and place them on your reception or information desk or stand.
- Print out our fact sheets and place into the guest service book in guest rooms.
- Download a beach safety video and play on your guest service television channel.
- Provide your guests with a link to this hub and to the multilingual pages to allow them to research for themselves.
- If you have specific cultures as regular guests, provide resources in their language.
- Provide your guests with information about local beaches and patrol times.
- Provide you guests with information relating to your local areas coastal dangers and hazards.
- Join our Coastal Accommodation network and we can help you with resources and information specific to your area.
These videos have been filmed with the help of our amazing Surf Life Saving Lifesavers and members. These videos focus on key beach safety messaging and are subtitled in English.
Our beach safety fact sheets have been created for our diverse multilingual communities with the support of our Multicultural Advisory group and with the help of the communities they are created for.
Crafted by SLSNSW this infographic provides a visually illustrative and simple way to promote key rock fishing safety messages and activities.