BEACH TO BUSH 2022...WE NEED YOU!
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS ICONIC PROGRAM
Since 1994 NSW lifesavers have visited rural and remote schools in NSW to share their knowledge and skills. Over the last 28 years 479 dedicated surf lifesavers have educated 273,862 primary school students, visited 1,998 schools and delivered 3,043 presentations!
Check out this video from last years program...
Have a look at how much fun our volunteer presenters have when they meet the "bush" kids...
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to teach amazing country kids water and beach safety.
- Saving lives by passing on the FLAGS message.
- Fantastic and fun experience!
- One week on the road with other volunteer presenters.
- Full training and resources provided
- Reimbursement of approved costs
What is the criteria to participate?
- Be an active member of a NSW Surf Life Saving Club
- Hold a current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Be an accredited surf lifesaver
- Ideally you would have previous experience educating surf safety with primary aged students