As the state's peak water safety and rescue organisation, our mission is simple and hasn’t changed in over 100 years; saving lives, creating great Australians and building better communities.
So what is the Beach & Coastal Safety Resource hub for?
- A place for all communities to learn and engage with beach safety information.
- A place to share multilingual information and resources with all communities.
- A place to learn more about Surf Life Saving and how members of the community can get involved.
- A place to explore and engage in virtual and face to face beach safety programs.
- A place to share stories from our communities about their experiences with the beach and ocean.
- To support and empower our Surf Life Saving clubs to engage in community education
- To support our communities to empower themselves and those around them to stay safe on the coast.
- To provide an easy and accessible space to access beach and coastal safety relevant resources and information for everyone.
To equip all communities with the confidence, knowledge, resources and tools to prevent drownings and create safe, fun, welcoming and enjoyable beach side experiences.
A confident beach loving community where the ocean is respected, beach risks are understood, beach safety is prioritised and all people feel welcomed and a part of the NSW coastline, beaches & SLSNSW clubs.