NSW Teachers School Newsletter
On Patrol with Community Education
We're bringing you all the latest beach and coastal education related news, programs and resources for NSW teachers and schools in our 'On Patrol' newsletter. Our motto at Community Education is to 'Engage, Educate and Empower' schools through our beach and water safety education programs. We have lots on offer and will be showcasing these through our quarterly newsletter.
What's in the current edition of our newsletter?
- Meet our Lifesavers and learn their favourite beach safety tip
- What's new? - our brand new Beach & Ocean Safety Resource Hub has launched!
- What's coming up? - Teachers Coastal Education Week 2021
- Coming soon - National Water Safety Day for schools
- Current & upcoming programs
You can download and read our current newsletter here.
Missed our last newsletter? No problem. We will keep the previous ones here for you to read.
Our next newsletter will available in December 2021
Subscribe to our newsletter for educators
Tips, tools, news and resources for the classroom, delivered to your inbox!
Learn more about beach and water safety for your students
Register for any (or all!) of our FREE programs: