Beach Life Program
This International student targeted program will help your students develop the knowledge and awareness they need to safely enjoy our coastlines and take part in the Australian beach life!
What are these sessions about?
These 45-60 minute facilitated sessions, are based on discussion and scenario based learning on key beach and coastal themes relevant to international students. Students will learn about issues and themes most relevant to them and they will be asked to interact and engage with us to maximise their opportunity to learn and understand. These sessions will discuss drowning, risky behaviours and dangerous activities head on and we will give students the opportunity to share their own experiences and stories.
What will students learn?
- Beach and coastal safety statistics and data
- Risk taking and risky behaviours at the beach
- Dangers at the beach and how to avoid them
- Rip currents and how to escape and survive
- Danger signs and signage type overview
- The risks of drug and alcohol usage at the beach
- Knowing and understanding your limits and abilities
- Dealing with emergency situations
Are you interested in booking this session or do you have a question?
Please complete this form and we will be in touch with more information shortly.