Meet a Lifesaver!
A session just for our little ones...have your students say hello to a real surf lifesaver.
Our Early Childhood Sessions have been created to provide young children, teachers and parents with education around coastal safety with our surf lifesavers.
Your children will meet our lifesavers virtually in these FREE 25-30 minute interactive sessions.
This program provides an opportunity for your children to say hello to a Surf Lifesaver and ask them lot's of questions. Lifesavers will introduce themselves and talk to your children about what they do at the beach. These interactive sessions will have your children helping our lifesavers at the beach and playing a game.
Beach safety learning is complemented by activity sheets and take home resources for your children and their family along with activity sheets.
About the program
- FREE virtual 20-25 minute sessions
- Meet our lifesavers and learn about what they do
- Interactive sessions - lets play a game with our surf lifesaver!
- Resources - activity sheets and take home resources for families
- Teachers guide - lots of helpful information on coastal safety
- Bookings available from September 2022