SLSNSW Club & Branch Community Education Committee
Discussing and sharing community education and beach and coastal safety education programs and resources.
These committees will be an opportunity for...
- SLSNSW to provide updates and information on state developed or planned community education activities and projects.
- Clubs & Branches to provide feedback and comments against state based activities and plans.
- Clubs & Branches to share their own community education activities and projects.
- Learning through invited guest "Expert" members of our communities and networks to discuss key community education themes and topics.
- State, clubs and branches to share community education highlights and lowlights.
- An opportunity for state, clubs and branches to collaborate, brainstorm and support each other's activities.
- Disccusion on challenges and barriers to community education and engagement and potential methods and ideas to overcome these.
SLSNSW are planning to instill a new standing committee to discuss and share everything to do with community education. If your interested in getting involved please complete our expression of interest form and we will be in touch with your shortly with further details.