Beach & Ocean Sensory Session
Imagine a program where we bring the beach to you!
Our Early Childhood Sensory Play Sessions have been created to provide young children, teachers and parents with education around coastal and inland waterways safety.
We will be engaging the imagination of your children!
Our educators will come to your centre to interact with your children in a fun and engaging format while they learn about being safe at the beach using their senses of sight, taste, smell, touch.
What does our program include?
Session Key Learnings
- Always swim between the red and yellow flags
- Look for safety and danger signs on the beach
- Ask a Lifesaver or Lifeguard for help
- Using your senses to help keep you safe
- Never swim or enter the water alone
- If you get into trouble, stay calm and raise your arm for help
- Ask if your not sure about something
- Exploring the beach and rock pools safely